Thursday, April 5, 2012

Crossfit Update

Just so you know....Crossfit is kicking my butt!!  It is sooo draining, but honestly amazing.  I am HOOKED!

Tuesday I went and we did this:
STRENGTH
Power Snatch + Snatch (full squat): 1x70%, 1x75%, 1x80%, + 3 - rest 75 sec.
WOD
30 Box Jumps 30/26"
30 T2B 
(Toes to bar - hang like a pull up and try to get your toes up to the bar)
20 Push Press 95/65
30 Situps
20 Row for Calories
30 Alternating Weighted Pistols 25/15 - plate
(These things suck. Basically one legged squats. with your opposite leg straight out in front. Supposed to use a 25lb weight too, but yeah right haha.)
30 Box Jumps.

Yeah....it only takes about 14 minutes to get all of this done, but when you're done...you're spent.

Then yesterday I went again.
STRENGTH
5x1 Clean (full squat) & Jerk (split) @80-90% - rest 90 sec.
4x2 1&1/4 Front Squats - heavy, rest 60 sec
(the 1&1/4 sucked...you lift, squat, go up 1/4 of the way, squat down again then go up and then do it again.)
WOD
5 rounds for total working time of:
Sprint 400m
15 C2B Pullups
(Chest to bar pullups - yep, they're exactly what it says and they blow!)
*rest 2 minutes

I am still very sore haha. My abs, My arms, My Legs, My lats, I could go on on and, but mainly what this means is that it's working.

I also did calculated my caloric intake and how many calories I burn without doing anything. Just laying in bed all day I would burn 1900 calories.  So that means being active I should eat about 3,000 a day.  That's a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment