Friday, April 6, 2012

RAWWRRR


Okay...so this is how I feel today, but without a happy grin and more of a pained look from being sore.

Yeah, I'm still sore and I honestly have T Rex arms today because my biceps are so tense! I went to lift the toilet seat to pee and had to squat a little and bend over so my half bent T Rex arms could lift it open.  Yeah, it's bad haha.  Stupid pull ups are killing me!





And another thing.  DO NOT TRY AND DO ONE MORE BOX JUMP WHEN YOU KNOW YOU NEED A BREAK. Because if you do, you end up barely touching the sides of the box, slipping and rubbing the skin off your inner thighs and leave the weights on the box covered in a skin white powder.  Yes, ouch, haha. The pictures aren't that great, but they're pretty big bruises/rashes.

So unfortunately I did not go Crossfit yesterday or today. Stupid Work and School.  Why can't I just be a hood rat and do whatever I want all day.

Anyway, I'm kind of happy that I didn't go today. The WOD was "Death by Burpees".  Which I HATE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment