Friday, April 15, 2011

NACHOOOO!!!!

...turns out I'm as mexican as Jack Black!

This was my dinner.....

and yes there were espices, but i ate them already : ]

see the resemblance?


 hahahahahahaha




......................

Another random thing that I thought was funny. As I was headed off to Draper for work I had to slow down and take a picture of this. Those bikes are worth more than that truck is hahahaha


also for any of you who wanted a visual of my wish list...well...here you go :]

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that seriously made me laugh so hard. Why can't we just have, like, a salad or something? P.s...what is that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...it's refried beans. I took 3 cans of black beans from mikey, cooked them, added cheese and jalapenos and then threw them in the blender. :]

    ReplyDelete