Monday, April 11, 2011

CONFESSION #1

Alright....so I don't know how to say this exactly, so I'm just gonna come out with it.  I Mitchel Brandley, Canadian born, Vegas bread....am addicted to..

SPEED


There's something about that feeling when the adrenaline kicks in that makes everything intensify.  Your senses sharpen, pupils dilate, your heart beats faster, and your breathing becomes heavier.  It's that added sense of danger and on the freeways that greater chance of getting caught.  Something about it strikes this joyful string within oscillating those joyful sensations to every muscle and tendon in my body.  It's something I can't totally explain, but once it's been experienced there's no need to explain....you'll be just as hooked as I am.

Here are some links to a man who knows exactly what I'm talking about.




1 comment: